Thursday, December 9, 2010

jay and nick

They definetely have the fakest relationship. For one thing, Gatspy is using Nick just to get to Daisy. Id be pretty mad if I knew someone who did that to me. Id want someone who likes me for who I am, not for what I could do for them. I feel like Gatspy is pretty bogus for that. So...yes this means that everything wasn't for their friendship but just for Gatspy to get to Ms. Daisy. The girl who's really comfortable with her abusive, hulking, fake husband who has a lot of money. Now I'm not saying that she won't leave him for gatspy, I'm just saying he's going somewhere he should not be at all. Especially since he is using nick to do it. So yeah that's a big no no. So if I were nick, id be pretty mad. He was sooo proud that he was like the only one actually invited to Gatspys party but now he finds out it wasn't even for him as a person but it was for the person he may possibly bring. No I would rather you just come up to me and ask me to bring her around. That is most definetely the more official way of doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Gatsby asks Nick if he would like to join his business. This happens twice. Do you think this accounts for anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't judge so early.
    Yes, up to now, Gatsby is using Nick, but now, Jay has Daisy. Whatever happens to their relationship will show if it was fake or not.

    ReplyDelete