Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swagg (Intro)

Well to start my name is Dante Robinson.
Some things about me are that first of all i play baseball, and yes for the school. Ive been playing the piano for about eight years now and i hate it lol. I live pretty south in the marquette park area. I enjoy playing sports and i occasionally go to sox games (yes i am a sox fan woo!).

I also love all my friends. Like really my life would not be the same with out them. My very best friend is Josiah Jackson. Im sorry to any of my other good friends lol. But like i do love EVERY last one of them because life at this school wouldnt be worth while at all

Like I said before, im a pretty good piano player. Ive hated it for the entire eight years. But now i seem to enjoy it a little more now. Im also playing at the school so it might be because of that. Ihope to be able to just play anything and it being good. My favorite actual piano player is Stevie Wonder so i like to look at myself as a young him.

Baseball is also a huge part of my life. Ive been playing since i was seven and i have loved it ever since then. I try to improve on my game as much as i can and i try to end up being really good. I play first base and played for the freshman team last year.

I have like 4 siblings and they are all older than me so yes i am the baby. I have two brothers and two sisters. I am more closer to my oldest brother mainly because he is always around and hes a big enfluence in my life. He tries to be a good brother and wants me to be successful in life. Just like my parents.

I have two parents like everybody else in this world does. I love them both and they both try to have an influence in my life and they want me to be a good person. Basically what all parents want for their kids.

Im also completely black if you couldnt already tell. I mainly live in a black neighborhood so I really only see other races at school or out my hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment